Is the Nanticoke River Triathlon a USAT Sanctioned event?
Yes! The Nanticoke River Triathlon is a USAT sanctioned event, governed by USAT competitive rules. Athletes are responsible for familiarizing themselves with those rules, which can be found here: https://www.teamusa.org/USA-Triathlon/About/Multisport/Competitive-Rules
What do I get with my registration?
Your registration includes the race itself, a locally crafted finisher’s medal, a gender-specific race tee, and the best post-race party around.
When and Where will I be able to see my results?
Visit https://linmarksports.com/result/ for race results from this and past years’ events.
Awards will be given to the top three athletes in each age group (as defined by USA Triathlon). Professional athletes are not eligible for age group awards.
Something came up and I won’t be able to race. Can I get my money back?
We hope you’ll reconsider, but things happen. If you really can’t make it, please email firstname.lastname@example.org before April 1 and we’ll get you your money back, minus fees paid to Chronotrack and USAT as part of your registration.
Can you mail me my race packet? I don’t think I can make it to packet pickup.
Our USAT sanction forbids us from mailing registration packets because we need to see original photo IDs at packet pick-up.
We do have race-day packet pickup if you aren't able to come the day before.
Can I transfer my registration to someone else?
We aren’t able to transfer registrations, but before April 1, we can refund your entry, minus fees paid to Chronotrack and USAT as part of your registration. If you’re feeling really generous, you can give that refund to the friend who wants to race in your place.
With the exception of a natural disaster, the event will be held regardless of the weather. Temperatures are generally in the upper 60s, with water temperatures in the mid-60s. Wetsuits are encouraged, but not required.
Additional Rules and Regulations
It is the responsibility of each athlete to know the rules and the course. Please address any questions before the event begins.
Contestants are expected to heed directions and instructions of all race officials and public authorities. Please read A Message from the Race Director
• Medical personnel shall have ultimate and final authority to remove a contestant from the race if the contestant is judged to be physically incapable of continuing the race without risk of serious injury or death.
• If contestant decides to withdraw from the race at any time, it is the responsibility of the contestant to report to the times at the finish lines of the swim course at the beach in the Cedar Hill Marina, the bike course at the Transition area in the Cedar Hill Marina, or the run course at the Transition area in the Cedar Hill Marina. It is essential that race officials know where contestants are on the course at all times.
• The NRST reserves the right to make rule changes at any time provided all athletes are notified in writing or email and/or at the pre-race mandatory meetings.
• As a USA Triathlon sanctioned race, the NRST will subscribe to all USA rules, including the disbursement of prizes. Specifically, professional triathletes may not win age group awards.
• Participating athletes must hold a USA Triathlon membership. One day membership must be applied for as a condition of acceptance into the NRST via the entry form online. If you are applying as a professional athlete, you must include proof of pro status with your application
• NRST does not allow the transfer of an athlete’s registration – no exceptions will be made to this rule. Any attempt to transfer registration will result in disqualification.
Link to Linmark Results to Past Races
Register for this Year here
Message from Race Director
Race Event Rules
Nanticoke River Swim & Triathlon | P.O. Box 205 | Selbyville, DE 19975 | Phone: 302-524-4033